Click here to submit your workshop proposal.
When you apply, please indicate:
- The title of the proposed workshop;
- A description of the topic and the workshop, in which the relationship to the theme of “resilience” is clear (1500 characters including spaces)
This text will be published in the brochure and on the website, when accepted, and will be the basis for the students to make their choice.
- A biography (800 characters, including spaces)
This text will be published on the website, when accepted.
- Three images, representative for the topic, for your approach, for your work;
- A description of the type of activities that you are planning to undertake;
- Whether you are willing to give a lunch lecture;
- Whether you are willing to write a reflection or make a summary of the workshop, after the event;
- Optional: URL with additional information on your work and remarks.
- Call launched: 28 June 2017
- Submissions in: 8 October 2017
- Notification of acceptance: 10 October 2017
- Workshops: Monday 12 February 2018 – Friday evening 16 February 2018