You are (or will be) an employed student

Employed student and almost graduating?

If you are currently working and already have some work experience, you can request career assistance vouchers which can be used for eight hours of career counselling at a recognised career centre. The conditions are:

  • you live in Flanders or Brussels. 
  • you are currently working as a full-time or part-time employee, or are self-employed.
  • in the last two years, you’ve worked as an employee or self-employed for a minimum of one year.
  • you have not had any career guidance sessions in the last six years.

Detailed information is available on the website of VDAB.

Are you thinking of combining work and study in the future?

Centrum WeST at UAntwerp is one of the recognised centres for career assistance and has a specific focus on combining work and studies.