Haven't found what you were looking for?

Besides universities and colleges, many other organisations also offer education, training and study programmes. This can include language training, job-related courses or training sessions covering personal development:

In some cases, you can use training vouchers or paid educational leave (BEV) when following a course. More information on training vouchers can be found on the website of the VDAB. The Federal Government website provides information on paid educational leave.