Incapacity for work

You may find yourself in a situation where you cannot work due to illness or an accident. In that case, you are entitled to sickness benefit through your health insurance provider. The health insurance provider you’re registered with will pay the benefit amounts. You should contact your health insurance provider to find out which forms you need to complete and what the benefit amount will be.