The Freight Transport & Logistics Course will be held at the Instituto Superior Técnico - Lissabon from 23rd to 28th November 2015.
- To develop basic competences on current EU Freight Transport Policy;
- To develop basic understanding about the freight transport market, logistics sector and supply chains;
- To understand the demand for freight transport services;
- To develop competences on transport economic (costs and pricing formation);
- To develop competences in the production of intermodal freight rail services;
- To develop competences in the monitoring and assessment of the performance (KPIs) of multimodal freight transport services;
- To develop awareness about freight transport and logistics sectors around the World.
- Managers working in transport operations & production department;
- Managers working in transport sales & customer relations department;
- Managers working in quality department;
- Managers working in financial, procurement & tendering department;
- Post-graduation and PhD Students in Transportation.
- Only presentation of final project in the course (4.5 ECTS, recommended for professionals);
- Presentation of final project + Review of two papers later (6 ECTS, recommended for students);
This course is a joint organisation of TransportNet and RailUniNet. RailUniNet is a recently forged network of universities with studies on railways. Also the course is supported by UIC under the Talent Programme.
Full course program and practical information (Word - 296kB)