Welcome to the XDW virtual exhibition!
Some information before you enter the exhibition rooms in Mozilla Hubs:
- Choose an avatar and walk around. You can also talk to the other visitors!
- In each room, 3 workshops present their results using posters.
- You can travel from one room to another.
- Take a selfie and pin it to the room.
- In order to circulate smoothly, there should be no more than 25 visitors in one room at a time. If a room is too crowded, please move to another one.
- You can also enter the room with a VR headset, which makes it extra intense!
#1 Creative Facilitation by Gert Dierckx
#2 Plastic Poetry by Lore Veelaert
#3 Build and destroy by Ola Mirecka
#4 Prototyping a Mobile App in Figma by Eline Wouters
#5 The Product Story by Kris Van Bosstraeten
#6 Product Design + digital testing by Pieter Vanderhenst (Voxdale)
#7 Who cares? A Crash Course for Impactful Narratives by Filip Fransen and Frédéric Snauwaert
#8 Material Tinkering by Adriaan Debruyne
#9 Human Augmentation with a Critical Twist by Anne Britt Torkildsby, Muriel De Boeck and Kristof Vaes
#10 The stage is yours by Stefan Vandervelden and Michiel Van Cauwelaert
#11 Digitalize physical objects to redesign products by Yvette Plaisier, Jeroen Raeijmaekers and Gerd Van Cauteren
#12 Remote Design Thinking & Doing by Lansen Walraet, Lode Rummens and Thomas Waegemans (Accenture Interactive)