Courses at other Flemish universities

It is also possible to enrol in courses at other Flemish universities. Below you can find an overview of the procedures to be followed at each university:


Register at the student secretariat. They will ask you to fill in a form. You can find more information on the websites of the different doctoral schools at UHasselt. 


You can find the different courses given at UGent on their website. You can also find more information about applying as a guest student



KU Leuven

On the website of KU Leuven you can find more information about applying. 

"Interuniversity students: Students at universities or colleges belonging to the Leuven University Association can enrol in optional courses at KU Leuven. You will receive a student card and access to KU Leuven facilities. To enrol, go to the Registrar's Office with the approval of both your institution and the faculty at the University of Leuven where you are planning to take classes. Then follow the registration instructions for new students."

Courses at other Flemish institutions


You can find the courses of StatUA on their website.   


On their website you can find a programme of the UZA Research Club.


You can find the courses of VIB on their website


Linguapolis offers several language courses. You can find more information of their website

ITM (Institute of Tropical Medicine)

The "short courses" can be relevant for PhD students