Put together your payment file using the application form. Your payment file must include:
1. Application form
2. The expenses form
Download the necessary expense form via http://pintra.uantwerpen.be (personnel login required!) - mijn subsites – formulierensite – formulier opzoeken. The expense forms are only available on the Dutch version of Pintra! PhD students who do not have a personnel number (see personnel card ) can obtain the expenses forms via email@example.com.
- Expense note staff (ADFIN101): personal reimbursement for activities in Belgium
- Travel Expenses staff (ADFIN105): personal reimbursement for activities abroad
- Correctie aanrekening (ADFIN17): correction from activity to activity or project if the research group has paid first for the expenses
ADS COST CENTRE = department: 54, unit: ID300000 and activity/project: 00000000
ADFIN101 and ADFIN105: include the following on your expense form: your personal details, account number, signature, ADS cost centre (in the box "accounting key" at the top right). If some of the costs are also being paid by the research unit, please state the cost centre for the research unit, the signature of the budget manager and the budget year: current year.
ADFIN17: the ADS cost centre is mentioned in the box "nieuwe aanrekening". In case of an expense form correctie aanrekening all necessary documents as described in the standard procedure should be added as well.
3. Original payment slips
- original paid invoices (congress organiser, travel agent, hotel, etc.)
- original tickets (plane, train, etc.)
- original proof of payment for cash payments
- a copy of your bank statements or the credit card company on which the above payments are mentioned (bank transfer, payment with a credit card, etc.)
Only in case of the expense form correctie aanrekening (ADFIN17) copies of payment slips are allowed.
4. Proof of participation/attendance
- copy of certificate of participation/attendance (ALWAYS MANDATORY)
- a copy of the registration form
- for research residencies: include a motivation letter
Send the ORIGINAL payment file by post to the Finance Department (Campus Middelheim-ADFIN, Middelheimlaan 1, 2020 Antwerp)
The Finance Department will check whether any documents are missing. The Antwerp Doctoral School will check the balance of your educational credit and your proof of participation and approve the file if these conditions are fulfilled.
The Finance Department will reimburse you within eight weeks of your request.