The doctoral study programme can only be finalized when the requirements are met (see 'completing doctoral study programme') and a completed file, including all proofs, is submitted. It is the responsibility of the PhD student to keep the file of the doctoral study programme up-to-date. The proofs must be provided electronically (via ZIP file, Dropbox, WeTransfer, etc.).
Examples of valid proofs (pdf files/scans of):
- lists of participants;
- programs and schedules;
- received certificates;
- first pages of published articles;
- a letter confirming the acceptance of not yet published articles;
- an academic bibliography/referencelists;
- registration/application forms;
- mails regarding the acceptance of e.g. a registration;
- signature from titular of classes you have taught;
- for research stays: a train or airplane ticket, booking of hotel room, ...;
General invitations are not valid proofs.
If the PhD student cannot prove his/her participation in a certain activity, the supervisor's signature will suffice.