The reports regarding the doctoral study programme need to be fille in on SisA.
You are obliged to submit a report doctoral study programme each year!
NEW as of the academic year 2018-2019: you need to upload your proofs for the activity immediately in SisA. The advantage is that you do not have to save your proof locally and have to keep it untill you wish to complete your doctoral study programme!
Filling in activities
- Log on to SisA with your student account.
- Click on the tab 'Doctorate' and then on 'manage activities'.
- After clicking the button 'add activity' you can fill in your activities one by one.
- Fill in the necessary information. More more detailed information please consult the manual or our FAQs.
- Save your activities by pushing the 'save'-button.
- If you filled in all activities and you want to submit your report, click on SisA on the tab 'report activities'. Select the term. By default all activities you filled in will be added to the current report. If you whish to not submit certain activities you need to go back to the tab 'manage activities' and switch off the check box at the top of each individual activity ('add to next progress report').
- Then click 'to submit' at the bottom of the page en confirm on the next screen.
- Make sure you only submit if you filled in all activities for the current academic year. If you submitted your report too early by accident, you can send an email to DoctoralEducation@uantwerpen.be.
You do not (yet) have any activities? Go to the tab 'report activities', click 'to submit', then check the box 'I do not wish to submit activities this year' and confirm your submission.
You can insert your activities one by one all year long, so you can build up your report gradually throughout the year and can submit at any time between January 1st and May 1st (make sure to keep that deadline of May 1st - 23:59 pm in mind).