Sectioning samples for e.g. optical microscopy or infrared analysis.
- section thickness range: 250 nm - 50 μm.
- trimming section thickness range: 1 μm - 300 μm
- section thickness increment range:
- vertical cutting stroke: 70 mm
- samples up to 1 cm wide can be cut
- motorized, programmable, automatic trim in order to operate the system in automatic mode
- different sets of blades (tungsten carbide, glass, diamond) allow sectioning of a wide variety of samples
- the stereo microscope with sample illumination allows visual control of the sectioning