ACTORE brings together scholars from law, public administration and political science with multidisciplinary expertise in multi-level and multi-actor organization of the EU. In terms of research, ACTORE has facilitated the development of joint research, resulting in the following (key) publications:
- Bursens, Peter, Högenauer, Anna-Lena (2017). Regional Parliaments in the EU Multilevel Parliamentary System, Journal of Legislative Studies.
- Bursens, P., Donche, V., Gijbels, D., Spooren, P. (2018). Simulations of Decision-making as Active Learning Tools: Design and Effects of Political Science Simulations, Cham, Springer.
- Gstöhl, S., De Bièvre, D. (2016). The Trade Policy of the European Union. Red Globe Press
- Meeusen, J. (2018) “Polbud: new perspectives for corporate mobility in the internal market” in B. Hess, E. Jayme and H-P. Mansel (eds.), Europa als Rechts- und Lebensraum. Liber amicorum für Christian Kohler zum 75. Geburtstag am 18. Juni 2018, Bielefeld, Verlag Ernst und Werner Gieseking, 2018, 313-327 (596p.)
- Meeusen, J. (2017) “The Link Between Access to Justice and European Conflict of Laws After Lisbon. Much Ado About Nothing?”, RabelsZ, 2017, 858-883 (with F. van Overbeeke and L. Verhaert).
- Meeusen, J. (2017) “Freedom of establishment, conflict of laws and the transfer of a company’s registered office: towards full cross-border corporate mobility in the internal market?”, Journal of Private International Law, 2017, 294-323.
- Van Hecke, Matti, Bursens, Peter and Jan Beyers (2016). You’ll Never Lobby Alone. Explaining the Participation of Sub- national Authorities in the European Commission’s Open Consultations, Journal of Common Market Studies.
- Wonka, A., De Bruycker, I., De Bièvre, D., Braun, C., Beyers, J. (2018). Pattern of Conflict and Mobilization: Mapping Interest Group Activity in EU Legislative Policymaking. Politics and Governance.