DigiTax Research Center presented the DigiTax Lecture Series 2021 hosted by Prof. dr. Anne Van de Vijver during 4 Tuesdays in February and March.
The series explored questions of fundamental taxpayers’ rights in a digitised society.
- Exchange of Information in a Digitised Society & Taxpayers’ Rights
- Prof. dr. Eleonor Kristoffersson, Örebro University, Sweden
- Tuesday 9 February 2021, 2-3 pm (online)
- Joint Audits in a Digitised Society and Taxpayers’ Rights
- Automated Decision Making & Taxpayers’ Rights
- Prof. dr. Sjoerd Douma, University of Amsterdam, the Netherlands
- Tuesday 2 March 2021, 2-3 pm (online)
- Data Collection in a Digitised Society and Taxpayers’ Rights
- Prof. dr. Marilyne Sadowsky, Paris 1 Panthéon-Sorbonne, Sorbonne Law School, France
- Tuesday 23 March 2021, 2-3 pm (online)