We are pleased to present the
FESTIVE BOOK LAUNCH
Encyclopedia of Law and Development
Edited by Koen De Feyter, Gamze Erdem Türkelli and Stéphanie de Moerloose
Associate Editors : Philipp Dann, Celine Tan, Elina Pirjatanniemi, Avinash Govindjee
Published by Edward Elgar
Publication Date: 2021 ISBN: 978 1 78811 796 8 Extent: 336 pp
The Encyclopedia is a collaborative effort of LDRn, the Law and Development Research Network.
This virtual panel discussion celebrates the publication of the Encyclopedia of Law and Development. Our panelists will reflect on the state and future of law and development research. Short presentations will be followed by an exchange with the audience, moderated by Encyclopedia General Editor Gamze Erdem Türkelli.
Our panelists include:
- Stéphanie De Moerloose, Austral University, Buenos Aires
- Nadia Latif, Smith College, Northampton (US)
- Ada Ordor, University of Cape Town
- Daniel Mathew, National Law University New Delhi
- Abdul Paliwala and Sam Adelman, University of Warwick
- Philipp Dann, Humboldt University of Berlin
Two tiers of discount offer by the publisher:
- For readers in OECD countries there is a special launch discount of 30% and for readers in non-OECD countries the rate is 60%. To obtain the discount please order from our website, using the appropriate discount code during the checkout process: DFEY30 or DFEY60
- An ebook edition for individuals is available on Google Play store at an accessible price.
This event is hosted by the University of Antwerp Research Group on Law and Development.