We always welcome motivated students who are willing to do a Master thesis in cooperation with another Flemish university. Contact us for more information.
A general overview of master thesis topics that are conducted at our research group:
- Material synthesis, characterization, testing...
- Plasmonics: Synthesis of nanoparticles, properties and activity
- Photocatalysis for air purification purposes
- Self cleaning materials
- Soot degradation: fundamental mechanisms and large-scale applications
- Modelling of (photo)catalytic processes and opto-physicochemical behaviour of catalysts
- In-situ study of catalytic processes
- Plasmacatalysis for air purification purposes
- Photo-electrochemical air purification with energy recuperation in the form of hydrogen gas
- Purple bacteria, our daily bread in the future?
- BrewPro: Multi-stage microbial technology for the production of high-quality animal feed on brewery wastewater
- Sustainability on your plate? Life cycle assessment of single cell-protein production
- Developing the sewage treatment process of the future – nitrogen removal through mainstream partial nitritation/anammox