Visionlab is located:
- approx. 8 km south of the city centre of Antwerp, in the town of Wilrijk.
- at the Campus Drie Eiken of the University of Antwerp. At the campus, all university buildings are lettered (A, B, C, …) and road signs are placed throughout. Please follow the signs marked with ‘building N’ to reach Visionlab.
Find a general route description to the campus Drie Eiken here
- By car: To find the route via car, use ‘Edegemsesteenweg 202, 2610 Wilrijk’ in your GPS. To enter the terrain via car, press the intercom at the entrance and someone will open the barrier.
- By public transport: closest train stations are Antwerpen Berchem, Antwerpen-Zuid and Antwerpen-Centraal (in this order). See https://www.belgiantrain.be/ to schedule your trainride (within Belgium) and https://www.b-europe.com/ (international train connections). See https://www.delijn.be/nl/routeplanner/ for more information on the fastest bus connection. Bus stop is called Wilrijk Wilsonweg.
- By bike: there is a bike shed at Visionlab. Bikes can also be rented at the stations.
Once arrived at Visionlab (building N), enter the main entrance of the building and go to the first floor. You will find us in the offices D.N.109 (Jan De Beenhouwer), D.N. 113 (Jan Sijbers), D.N. 109 (Yves Maris, Björn De Samber). If agreed upon, you can also go directly to the scanner room located just behind building N.
Fig: Campus 3 Eiken at Antwerp University
Fig: Location of VisionLab - zoom 1
Fig: location of VisionLab - Zoom 2
Fig: Location of VisionLab - Zoom 3