Side header image

University Development Cooperation

VLIR-UOS offers scholarships to students and professionals to carry out research on a development oriented subject.

  • Flemish or European Master graduates at a Flemish university with an interest to make a PhD on a development relevant topic, can submit an application for a VLADOC.

There are also a large number of South Programmes open to researchers.