Did you know that it's possible to add Bachelor and Master courses to your doctoral study programme?
- You have not received credits for these courses before.
- You can only choose Bachelor or Master courses from a different research domain than your own bachelor/first cycle.
- You need to get the agreement of your supervisor before enrolling in a Bachelor or Master course.
- You can enrol by contacting the lecturer or secretariat responsible for the administration of the course concerned.
- You should specifically mention that you would like to add the course to your doctoral study programme.
- The student administration of the faculty will place the course under your doctoral enrollment. This way you will see the timetable information in SisA and access to the course in BlackBoard will be provided.
- Enrolment is free of charge and it is not necessary to use a credit contract.
At the end of the course, you should receive a participation certificate from the lecturer concerned (or the secretariat) which you can then use to add the activity to your doctoral study programme file.
Need Blackboard? If access to Blackboard is required, the teacher can grant add you to the corresponding course in BlackBoard.