Hyperspectral image analysis methods (techniques and algorithms) in the domain of remote sensing.: classification.
- supervised methods for spectral classification
- contextual classification
- multisource classification
- image fusion methods
- decision fusion methods
- semi-supervsed and active learning methods
- kernel methods
- manifold learning methods
- methods for linear and nonlinear spectral unmixing (dimensionality estimation, endmember selection, abundance estimation).
- methods for subpixel (superresolution) mapping
Users of remote sensing products: public and private stakeholders in domains of agriculture, forestery, landmanagement, environmental monitoring.
Developers of remote sensing products: data acquisition, collection, processing and distribution, software developers.
Vegetation monitoring, Hyperspectral classification, Remote sensing