AXES (Antwerp X-ray Analysis, Electrochemistry and Speciation)
- Molecular Biologist experience in scientific life science projects dealing with biomolecular interactions, biotechnology and DNA nanotechnology: (I) Experienced in managing research projects and development of molecular diagnostics, (ii) Passionate by the link between innovation, biotechnology and valorization and (iii) Effective team player in a multidisciplinary group with a strong publication record.
- Valorization of sensor technologies
- Sensors for narcotics, healthcare and environmental applications/diagnostics
- Project management
- Responsible bilateral collaborations
- Networking and collaborations
- Supervision of PhD students
- Proposal writing
- Writing and reviewing international scientific publications
You can find here all of the projects that are recorded in the research database of UAntwerp under the name of the academic staff member that acts as a promoter, copromoter or grant holder (a.o. FWO). It concerns only those research projects and mandates that were acquired after an external or internal competition.
Electrochemical sensing of drugs of abuse (ESENSE).
In the VLAIO innovation mandate, the spin off trajectory for electrochemical sensing devices will be explored. In first instance, all actions will be focused on the detection of drugs of abuse, with cocaine as the first target.