I'm currently a PhD student at Antwerp University in CosSys-Lab under supervision of Prof. Joachim Denil. I was graduated M.Sc. from Shahid Beheshti University's Digital Center (Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering) under the guidance of Prof. M. Eshghi. I completed my bachelor's degree in Electrical and Electronics Engineering from K.N.Toosi University of Technology (K.N.Toosi).
My primary areas of interests include:
- Model-Based System Engineering (Validation and Verification).
- Safety Assessment (Fault Injection).
- Machine Learning and Image Processing.
- Embedded System Design and Analysis.
- Electronic Design Automation (ASIC/FPGA).
Here is my personal website.
Statute & functions
Bijzonder academisch personeel
- Academisch medewerker (AAP)