- people with a diploma of higher education (for example a bachelor's degree).
- Individuals who are not professionally active
- Self-employed people: For trainings that you receive as a self-employed person or by order of your employer, you can appeal to the SME Portfolio. For further information, please contact Enterprise Flanders. Phone: +32 (0)800 20 555 www.kmo-portefeuille.be
- Young people who are exclusively employed under a student contract
- Young people (aged 16-25) who are employed under an employment contract of less than 80 hours a month
In case you are highly educated, as of 1 March 2015 you will only be eligible for training vouchers when you want to follow a career-oriented education in the context of career guidance. You are highly educated when you have completed higher studies, meaning studies leading to a bachelor's degree or higher education, a teacher's degree, a Teaching Certificate for Secondary and Higher Education (Getuigschrift Pedagogische Bekwaamheid) and a diploma of adult post-secondary education for social development purposes (hoger onderwijs voor sociale promotie),