1. The Bachelor knows the relevant concepts and paradigms of micro- and macroeconomics, and he/she will be able to apply them to the analysis of government interventions and market strategies of businesses and consumers. The Bachelor knows the analysis framework and the policy relevance of public economics and international economics and has insight in the development of the economic paradigm.
2. The Bachelor will know the basic concepts of various functional management areas, and will be able to distinguish and define the basic concepts and main theoretical trends of the humanities. The Bachelor will be able to apply this knowledge to a multi- or interdisciplinary (inter)national policy issue.
3. The Bachelor will be able to apply appropriate statistical and econometric research methods and techniques in order to analyse and interpret economic data.
4. The Bachelor will be able to analyse the causes, consequences and interrelationships of the most important social and economic developments within a globalising society. The bachelor will be able to take a position based on this analysis and report it convincingly.
5. The Bachelor will be able to translate unstructured problems into concrete research questions.
6. The Bachelor will be able to apply the acquired basic knowledge in various contexts, both nationally and internationally.
7. The Bachelor will be able to cope critically with the multiplicity of traditional and modern national and international information sources and he/she will be able to distil the proper information from them.
8. The Bachelor will be able to communicate on economic and socially relevant topics, both orally and in writing, at an academic level in Dutch, as well as in at least two foreign languages.
9. The Bachelor will possess general academic skills, including logical reasoning, analytical thinking and the ability to argue and recognise the importance of lifelong and life-wide learning.
10. The Bachelor will be able to distinguish the ethical dimension of (inter)national economic problems, and he/she will be able to reflect upon them.