10. The master can guide the different phases of pre-clinical and clinical studies of potential drugs.
11. The master has advanced knowledge and skills about the spectroscopic characterization of active elements.
12. The master has the required knowledge and skills for the industrial preparation of drugs.
13. The master masters the methods for analysis of drugs and ingredients and can validate them. He can also qualify the equipment.
14. The master can use the rationale and the strategies of molecular biology in research, development and production of drugs.
15. The master has experience in working in a research environment.