Which documents do you need in order to request special facilities?

At least one of the following documents is required:


studeren met een ticstoornis Proof of registration with VAPH,



studeren met een ticstoornis

Federal Government Service (FOD) certificate acknowledging disability from the Directorate-General for People with Disabilities

  1. Certificate of increased child benefit
  2. Certificate of income-replacement allowance
  3. Integration allowance




Studeren met een ticstoornis A detailed diagnostic report containing all criteria for a developmental coordination disorder, signed by a specialised physician (psychiatrist/neurologist/neuropaediatrician).




Studeren met een ticstoornis The standardised form for students with developmental coordination disorders (PDF)

  • The standardised form should be completed by your treating psychiatrist, neurologist or neuropaediatrician.