Once you receive your student card, login and password you can set up your student account and can access a range of services and online applications, such as the student portal, SisA and webmail, necessary during your studies.
- Enrol at the university’s admissions office
- Obtain a resident’s permit
- Use your new login and password to access your email, SisA and the student portal
- Open a bank account
- Attend the Welcome week for new international degree students
- Organise health insurance
- Update your new postal address and phone number in SisA
- Hire a bicycle!