Before initiating your application for one of the summer schools organised at Antwerp Summer University, please carefully read the information below first.
- All personal information provided in the application must match the information displayed on your passport or national ID card. During your application, you will be required to upload a copy of this document. If the information does not match, your application cannot be processed.
- Don’t use "all caps" when filling out the application form.
- Make sure to submit your entire application (until step 5 of the outline below) before the application deadline
Outline application flow
- Fill out the first page of the application form (link below)
- Register yourself in Mobility Online following the guidelines sent by email (don’t forget to check you spam folder if you didn’t receive an email)
- Complete personal details
- (Only for non-UAntwerp students): Upload a passport picture and a copy of your passport
- Complete summer school specific questions
- Decision to be taken by summer school organisers: acceptance or rejection
- If accepted: confirm your participation by paying the registration fee
Contact email@example.com if you have any questions.