After your first enrolment at the University of Antwerp you will receive a student account (login and password). The student account is activated within 24 hours of being issued.
You will need this account to use the following services:
- SisA selfservice module: This is the online student administration system. You can use it to:
- Check and change your personal details
- Check payment information
- Check your study programme
- Enrol on your programme components
- Webmail: You will receive a UAntwerp email address. You can check your email at https://mail.student.uantwerpen.be or through Blackboard. All communication with students is sent to the UAntwerp email address so make sure you check your UA inbox regularly!
- Blackboard: This is your electronic learning environment. All the courses you have enrolled in are listed in Blackboard. Lecturers can upload information about their course, the PowerPoint presentation used during lectures, and so on.
- The computers in the computer rooms.
- The libraries and the study areas.
Can't access your student account or forgotten your password? Then contact the registrar's office through their helpdesk. Your password will then be reset and the new student account details will be sent to your postal address (never by email) or you can pick it up from the registrar's office (you'll need to show your ID or student card).
Contact the ICT helpdesk if you have any other problems logging in to Blackboard, Webmail and so on.
Important: your student account is only active during the academic year in which you have an enrolment. If you don't re-enrol in a new academic year, your accoutn will deactivate and you will no langer have access to your mails.