The University of Antwerp participates in several programmes that offer scholarships. We list a selection of scholarship opportunities below:
- Erasmus Mundus: Erasmus Mundus is a cooperation and mobility programme in the field of higher education offering financial support for institutions as well as scholarships for students and university staff.
- VLIR-UOS | Scholarships for students from developing countries: Scholarships to follow a training or master programme at the University of Antwerp are available for students from 33 scholarship countries in Africa, Asia and Latin-America.
- Master Mind: Scholarships are available for international students who want to take up a master degree programme.
- Global Study Awards: An individual global study award with a maximum value of £10000.
- National Scholarship Programme of the Slovak Republic: Scholarships to Slovak university students to study abroad.
- JN Tata Endowment: For Indian applicants.
- BAEF fellowships for study or research in Belgium
- The OPEC Fund Scholarship Award
- Aga Khan Foundation's International Scholarship Programme
- Antwerp Summer University: Some summer schools offer scholarship opportunities and/or reduced registration fees for specific target groups.
- Federal Student Aid
Your country might also offer individual fellowships for studies abroad, contact your national Ministry of Education or a similar organisation/agency for more information.