Side header image


  • There are travel grants from the University of Antwerp available for an internship outside Europe
  • If you want to do an internship in a developing country, you can apply for a VLIR-UOS travel grant. The host country should be one of the 33 countries on the list of VLIR-UOS.
  • For an internship in Washington, you can apply for a scholarship to The Washington Center. 

The application documents for all other scholarships will be sent to you by email as soon as your faculty has allocated a destination to you.

You can only apply for a scholarship if you are registered in Mobility Online. The only exception to this is the VLIR-UOS travel grant, they have a different application prcedure.

International Relations Office

Monday - Friday 9.00h - 13.00h closed on Wednesday
Gratiekapelstraat 10
2000 Antwerpen
Tel. +32 3 265 43 21