1. The Bachelor can analyse a structured engineering problem based on international current scientific knowledge and technological know-how in his own discipline.
2. The Bachelor can apply existing technology to a concrete engineering problem and in this, acts with an eye for realism an efficiency (engineering attitude).
3. The Bachelor can systematically and accurately develop a structured engineering-technical design in his own discipline, taking into account the clear requirements.
4. The Bachelor has an overview of several engineering disciplines, knows their basic principles and can apply them to simple problems.
5. The Bachelor can collect and process scientific information and existing research results purposefully.
6. The Bachelor can conceive, plan and execute accurate research creatively and select the appropriate, simple methods to do so.
7. The Bachelor solves simple engineering-technical problems from a critical, investigative attitude and can justify the choices made.
8. The Bachelor can communicate verbally, in writing and graphically in the language of instruction about his area of expertise with specialists in a multidisciplinary team; knows the terminology of the area of expertise in the most relevant foreign language.
9. The Bachelor has the social and communicative skills to take on the role of team member.
10. The Bachelor has the necessary basic skills to work thematically as a team member.
11. The Bachelor considers his/her own actions in a global international context with attention to economics, social context, ecology, ethics and safety.