4. The Bachelor has the knowledge, skills and attitude to think critically and historically contextualising.
5. The Bachelor can develop a simple historical problem and develop it into a scientific study.
6. The Bachelor can understand and follow scientific debates in international specialized literature (in Dutch, English and French).
7. The Bachelor can form a coherent image of the status quaestionis of a particular historical problem, debate or concrete theme, based on information collected from an abundance of channels and sources of information.
8. The Bachelor has a basic knowledge of historical criticism, historiography, the main historical auxiliary sciences and the main heuristic auxiliary instruments.
9. The Bachelor can apply the basic principles of historical method to concrete historical and current problems and sources.
10. The Bachelor has a strongly developed critical attitude towards transmitted knowledge, opinions, methods, theories, models and concepts, historical aspect of language and towards its different sources and information carriers.
11. The Bachelor has the attitude to actively participate in the scientific debate in their discipline.