Now more than ever, the worlds needs leaders with a critical, global mindset. With your one-year Master in Business Economics (60 ECTS credits), you:
- learn to analyse business economic issues in a methodologically rigorous and effective way,
- develop an ethical reflection on the position of the manager in society,
- and focus on your areas of interest by choosing a major and minor in Accounting, Data Science, Digital Organisation, Finance, Innovation Management and Entrepreneurship, International Business, Marketing or Strategy and Organisation.
- Our AACSB and EFMD-programme accreditations illlustrate high-quality teaching and research and offer international opportunities across all continents.
- The Financial Times ranked the UAntwerp in theEuropean Business School Ranking 2021. The Business Economics programme is ranked 90th in the Master in Management ranking and obtained sixth place in terms of 'value for money'.
The Master in Business Economics also offers a unique double degree programme, together with Solvay Brussels School of Economics & Management (ULB). This gives you the opportunity to study at two top schools in Belgium and obtain two Master's degrees in two years' time.
In the first year, you study Economics in Brussels, and in your second year Business Economics in Antwerp.
After this one-year Master's programme, you'll find job opportunities in the consultancy, audit, banking and insurance sectors, as well as in industrial and commercial corporations. After graduation, 85% of our students found a job within 6 months. Our alumni now work in 49 countries.
Thanks to the new orientation year, you can stay in Belgium for up to one year to find a job or start your own company. On average, we see that 1 in 3 students end up staying in Belgium.