Direct admission: holders of a professional Bachelor's degree (graduate) in physiotherapy/physical treatment; NL: HBO bachelor of physiotherapy
After permission: holders of other professional Bachelor's degrees in the field of physiotherapy
The bridging programme is taught in English. Candidates must be proficient in this language.
If your degree was not issued by a recognised educational institution in Belgium or the Netherlands, you will have to provide evidence of your level of English.
You can do this in two ways:
- By submitting proof that you have studied at least one academic year (or 60 ECTS credits) in an English-language Bachelor's or Master's programme. The Admission Board may require additional proof of your command of English.
- By submitting your results on a TOEFL or IELTS language test, with the following minimum scores:
- Paper-based TOEFL: minimum 550
- Internet-based TOEFL: minimum 80
- IELTS: minimum overall score of 6.5 and minimim score of 6.0 for each individual component
- Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR): minimum B2
Results obtained on other language tests will not be accepted.