1. The master is able to recognize, describe, analyze and solve complex pharmaceutical problems and is able to gather necessary knowledge/information for a problem.
2. The master is able to evaluate medical-pharmaceutical literature and works at an international level.
3. The master is able to think up, carry out and interpret a relevant scientific experiment for a pharmaceutical problem and reports on it orally and in writing.
4. The master knows the structure-activity relation of medicines, including physicochemical aspects and molecular mechanisms.
5. The master has thorough knowledge of the methods of the therapeutic use of drugs and of their administration.
6. The master has the skills for lifelong learning in order to maintain a good professional level.
7. The master knows how to use the methods for perfecting and preparing the administration of drugs and in this he/she respects the quality requirements.
8. The master understands the formulation of drugs.
9. The master applies statutory demands for packing, conserving and delivering drugs.
10. The master can guide the different phases of pre-clinical and clinical studies of potential drugs.
11. The master has advanced knowledge and skills about the spectroscopic characterization of active elements.
12. The master has the required knowledge and skills for the industrial preparation of drugs.
13. The master masters the methods for analysis of drugs and ingredients and can validate them. He/She can also qualify the equipment.
14. The master can use the rationale and the strategies of molecular biology in research, development and production of drugs.
15. The master has experience in working in a research environment.
16. The master is prepared to fulfill a function in relation to preclinical and clinical drug research.
17. The master knows aspects of policy and management of a company such as strategic business communication, financial management, process management, quality care, innovation and entrepreneurship.