The University of Antwerp has signed agreements for the exchange of students for study purposes with many universities worldwide.
All exchanges are based on the same principles:
- only with partner universities
- foreign study is integrated into your program at the University of Antwerp, this means no extension of your study period, but recognition of study results within the graduation requirements
- Creation and approval of your study programme before departure
- enrolment at the University of Antwerp for a full-time study programme, leading to a certificate or diploma. You are exempt from registration fees at the host institution.
- supervision by the home and host university: including language preparation, housing, social integration and activities.