If you want to participate in an exchange programme you have to be enrolled at the University of Antwerp as a regular student. You need to have earned at least 60 credits in the programme for which you are registered. But each faculty/department will determine autonomously when you can spend a study period abroad. Please contact the international coordinator of your faculty for more information on the specific rules that apply in your faculty.

There are several exchange programmes within Europe: Erasmus (Europe), Erasmus Belgica (Belgium - French Community) and outside Europe: via institutional or faculty agreements. You can spend several study periods abroad.

More info on the conditions of each programme can be found under the section scholarships