The Summer School Books and Culture is meant specifically for Master students, PhD students and postdocs intending to integrate book historical approaches into their research, and with an interest in the history of libraries, private book collections and the history of reading. A maximum of 14 participants will be accepted
Application procedure in 4 steps
- Register in Mobility Online
- Fill in personal details, upload additional documents and complete requested extra questions
- Wait for approval of your application
- Pay the participation fee within 10 days after approval to secure your spot.
Note that your subscription is only valid when the participation fee is received by the summer school´s secretariat!
- Accepted students will be registered as regular students of the University of Antwerp and will hence receive a student account and a student card allowing them to have access to the catering facilities and the Wi-Fi network of the University of Antwerp.
- Accepted students will be automatically insured under the policy of the University of Antwerp.