Attend this unique program that aims at growing managerial talents for the fashion industry, covering topics from fashion marketing and PR, to finance, supply chain management and leadership in fashion.
Why follow this programme at the University of Antwerp/ Antwerp Management School and Institut Français de la Mode?
- A comprehensive overview of the aspects of fashion management, with an emphasis on both entrepreneurial fashion designers and high fashion and luxury brands.
- Paris classes at the prestigious IFM (Institut Français de la Mode) and Antwerp classes at University of Antwerp / Antwerp Management School.
- A team of international accomplished faculty selected for both academic credentials and professional experience will provide you with high-quality, competence-driven teaching.
- In previous editions we’ve welcomed lecturers such as Bianca Luzi (CEO for Raf Simons), Tony Kent (London School of Fashion), Tina Debo (Advice President for Kipling), Karinna Knobbs (The Graduate School at London College of Fashion), Walter Van Beirendonk (fashion designer), Tim Van Steenbergen (fashion designer)...
- A mixture of in-class and on-site learning methods: group discussions, practical knowledge, visits to fashion companies, the fashion districts and flagship stores.
- Build your international network and exchange insights in different fashion communities, research and businesses with fellow participants from all over the world