Brussels Airport is the most frequently used gateway to Antwerp.
From Brussels Airport you can travel to Antwerp by train or by Airport Express bus:
- The direct train to Antwerp takes approximately 37 minutes and runs twice an hour. Time schedules and fares are available on the Belgian Railways website.
- The Airport Express bus runs every hour and reaches the centre of Antwerp in approximately 45 minutes.
- My Super Shuttle offers door-to-door service from Brussels Airport to the centre of Antwerp
Brussels South Charleroi Airport
If you fly with Ryanair, you will probably arrive at Brussels South Charlerloi Airport.
From Brussels South Charleroi Airport you can travel to Antwerp by train or by bus shuttle.
- If you travel by train, first take a bus to the Charleroi train station. To travel to Antwerp, check the time schedules and fares that are available on the Belgian Railways website.
- My Super Shuttle runs a shuttle service between Charleroi Airport and Antwerp Central Station or Crown Plaza Hotel 8 times a day.
Antwerp Airport - Deurne
Antwerp Airport is a small international airport situated in Deurne. Antwerp Airport offers regular flights between Antwerp and several European cities like London, Geneva, Berlin, Barcelona and Milan. Bus routes 51, 52 and 53 from De Lijn provide a regular connection with the railway station Antwerpen-Berchem from where national and international train connections will bring you to your destination. Take tram 9 at Antwerpen-Berchem to go to the city centre.
For more info on destinations and flight schedules, visit the Antwerp Airport website.
Eindhoven Airport (Netherlands)
Many low cost airline companies like Ryanair, JetairFly and Transavia operate to and from Eindhoven Airport in the Netherlands. From Einhoven Airport it's an one hour ride to Antwerp by car. The train takes you in approximately 2:15 h to Antwerpen Centraal.
For more info consult the website of Eindhoven Airport.