The Print Culture in 16th-century Europe summer schools is meant specifically for doctoral students intending to integrate book historical approaches into their research (history, literary history, art history, religious and church history...). The summer school has a numerus clausus of 20 participants.
Application procedure in 4 steps
- Register in Mobility Online
- Fill in personal details, upload additional documents and complete requested extra questions
- Wait for approval of your application
- Pay the participation fee within 10 days after approval to secure your spot.
The application deadline is 24 April 2017. Note that your subscription is only valid when the participation fee is received by the summer school´s secretariat!
- Accepted students will be registered as regular students of the University of Antwerp and will hence receive a student account and a student card allowing them to have access to the catering facilities and the Wi-Fi network of the University of Antwerp.
- Accepted students will be automatically insured under the policy of the University of Antwerp.