The Masterclass for Sustainable Development is an exciting weekend full of:
- Insights & learning about sustainability & the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)
- Interesting speakers on corporate sustainability, food supply chains and waste recycling systems
- Make your own business, social or environmental project more sustainable
- Improve the supply chain of your banana
- Create your new innovative waste recycling schemes!
- Training on skills such as pitching, presenting, teamwork and business start up
- visits to the Port of Antwerp and Eco-huis Antwerp
- Very good networking opportunity with young people from different fields of study and backgrounds – all interested in sustainability
- Delicious food, catered by WOW food - insipiring you to cook vegan with food wastes.
For young sustainability trailblazers who want to learn, improve and take action (18-35years old). We aim at the mix of people from all (study, social and cultural) backgrounds to enrich the learning process and insights about the challenges our present society faces.
All sessions will be in English, except for the track sessions on waste management.
USOS (University of Antwerp Foundation for Development Cooperation), Arbeid & Milieu and Act4change
Where and when?
Antwerp, Scoutshuis, Wilrijkstraat 24 - 24/3/2017, 20h – 26/3/2017, 15h