The registration for the summer school has been closed.
Joint Master in Sustainable Automotive Engineering Summer Course: “Skill and knowledge to design tomorrow’s vehicles”.
From 1 -14 July 2018 in Bandung, Indonesia
The aim of this course is to enhance your engineering competencies for the automotive industry. You will study some of the innovative technologies in the areas of powertrain, NVH and the dynamics of electric engines, vehicle dynamics, and crashworthiness and advanced manufacturing DFMA, which will be the key components of future vehicles.
The programme was developed by a consortium of four European partners in Belgium (University of Antwerp), France (University of Bordeaux), Spain (University of Deusto, Bilbao) and Indonesia (Institut Teknologi Bandung).
The course will be held at Institut Teknologi Bandung (ITB) in Indonesia.
- Participants will develop a project each week
- Classes will be given by experienced researchers and project managers working in these topics
- Appropriate balance between lectures, case studies and visits to industry and technological centres will give you a comprehensive overview of the expected engineering skills for the future
This Summer Course is for 3rd or 4th bachelor students or master students in the following fields:
- Automotive engineering
- Mechanical engineering
- Aerospace engineering
- Materials engineering
- Electromechanical engineering
- Electronics and automation
- Industrial technology
- Industrial engineering
- Industrial electrical engineering
Application Date: ends 30 April 2018
Fee: € 700. This includes social activities, breakfast, lunch and accommodation.
Find more information regarding the programme and the online application form.