You are thoroughly familiar with the standard tools in Word. You work for quite some time with Word.
Purpose of the training:
This course is designed for those who work with large documents. There are several techniques that are specific to large documents. Who need to create manuals, reports, or acts will get useful information here. Feel free to bring your own examples with you.
Specific issues for large documents:
- Styles, list styles, table styles, cover pages
- Expanding paragraphs with headings
- Generate and index
- Formatting and index
- Working with sections
- Bookmarks should refer to the right page.
- Foot- and endnotes
- Headers and footers
- Using the navigation pane
- Reading modus
- Track changes or corrections
- Using comments
- Using the revision pane