You took the PowerPoint introduction training.
Or you have created presentations, and want to expand your knowledge of PowerPoint.
Purpose of the training:
During this training you will learn to make presentations more attractive.
Learn to work with layout and animations.
Improve your presentation skills.
Creating & editing models
- Creating a slide master
- Creating a titlemaster
- Creating templates
- Creating slide layouts
- Creating a design using:
- PowerPoint objects and other objects
- Creating a photoalbum
- Working with alignment structure
- Working with color and animation schemes
- Kinds of animations
- Creating animationpaths
- For texts
- For objects
- For charts
- For Video and audio
- Define and save slide layout so you won’t lose valuable time cutting and pasting the layout in new slides
Tips for presentation-design
- Summary slide
- Customized slide show
- Action buttons
- Continuous repeat
- Using hidden slides
- Transition of one slide show into the next
- Using two computers/screens
Ditstribute your presentation
- Paper: hand-outs, notepages, overviews