UZA: Lung Cancer and Mesothelioma Trials Selection....
- A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, phase 2 clinical trial of alisertib (MLN8237) in combination with paclitaxel versus placebo in combination with paclitaxel as second line therapy for small cell lung cancer (SCLC)
- A phase III, multicenter, randomized, open-label study of oral LDK378 versus standard chemotherapy in adult patients with ALK- rearranged (ALK-positive) advanced non-small cell lung cancer who have been treated previously with chemotherapy (platinum doublet) and Crizotinib
- A Phase II randomized, double-blind, multicenter study of VS-6063 in Subjects with unresectable malignant pleural mesothelioma.
Cluster coordinator: Prof. Dr J. van Meerbeeck
Sub investigators: Dr. A Janssens Dr. B Hiddinga Prof. Dr. C Rolfo Dr. X H Zhang
Contact to refer a patient 03/821.56.81 firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com
UZA: Phase I – Early Clinical Trials Selection....
- A phase I, open label, non-randomized study to assess the effect of Itraconazole (aCYP3A4 inhibitor) on the pharmacokinetics of a single oral dose of AZD9291 in patients with EGFRm positive NSCLC whose disease has progressed on an EGFR TKI
- A Phase 1b study of ARGX-111 (MoAb) in patients with advanced cancer all solid tumors over-expressing / Amplified the c-Met protein.
- A trial with Ceritinib with food interaction: a good opportunity for ALK pts (even naive of Crizotinib treatment or resistant) to have a quickly access to this drug with very impressive results, including brain metas.
A Phase I, multi-center, randomized open label study to assess the systemic exposure and safety of 450 mg ceritinib (ALK Inhibitor) taken with a low-fat meal and 600 mg ceritinib taken with a low-fat meal as compared with that of 750 mg ceritinib taken in the fasted state in adult patients with ALK rearranged (ALK-positive) metastatic non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC)
- A Phase I, open-label, multiple-ascending dose trial to investigate the safety, tolerability, pharmacokinetics, biological and clinical activity of MSB0010718C (PDL1 Inhibitor) in subjects with metastatic or locally advanced solid tumors and expansion to selected indications. (Renal Cell Carcinoma, Head and Neck Cancer, Gastric/GEJ, Ovarian, Melanoma, Mesothelioma, ACC and Urothelial Carcinoma)
- New Molecular Tumor Board is active in UZA: own molecular profile test for cancer patients and expert opinion. Contact UZA.
Head of Phase I Unit Prof. Dr. C Rolfo
Contact to refer a patient Joke Dyck Tel: 03/281. 43.65 Joke.firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com