2nd International EduNet World Conference (IEWC 2021) - May 26-28, 2021
On behalf of the Organizing Committee, we are inviting you to contribute to the 2nd International EduNet World Conference (IEWC 2021) to be held on May 26 -28, 2021 in Antwerp, Belgium.
In the hope of a significant improvement in the world health situation, we are holding the IEWC 2021 as a face-to-face conference in Antwerp. We are closely monitoring developments against the background of COVID-19. The safety of the participants is our top priority. However, we currently expect that a conference with physical participation will be possible again in May 2021.
For accessing the First Call for Papers and for details about the conference topics, please visit the conference website.
We look forward to receiving the submission of your work in the form of abstracts, regular papers and invited session proposals. All papers should be submitted by web upload only.
- 30 November 2020: Submission of Special Session Proposals
- 14 December 2020: Submission deadline for abstracts, full papers and all other submissions (Special Session Papers, Work in Progress, Demo's, Poster, Tutorials, Workshops)
- 15 January 2021: Notification of acceptance
- 15 February 2021: Camera-ready manuscript and Author registration
Topics of Interest are:
- Applications & Experiences
- Augmented & Mixed Reality
- Cloud Technology for Education
- Cyber Physical Systems
- Cyber Security
- Robotics and Motion Control
- Industrial Vision
- Dual Study for Industry 4.0
- Engineering Education of the Future
- Entrepreneurship & Education
- Internet of Things & Industrial IoT
- Industry 4.0
- Learning Factories
- Laboratories for Industry 4.0
- Learning in Virtual Environments
- Quality Assurance in e-Learning
- Internet-based Control Education
- Mobile Learning
- Micro learning
- STEM Education initiatives
- Service-based Learning
- Web-based Educational Environments
- Technical-didactical approaches
- Virtual & Remote Laboratories
- Women in the digital production world
For any questions please contact the organizers.