PhD in Economics, University of Antwerp (November 2019).
Grant 2015-2019. Topic: linkages between economic crises, multidimensional well-being, labour markets and inequality.
Supervisors: Sunčica Vujić and Guido Erreygers.
Other fields of interest: economic cycle, time-allocation and human wellbeing; time-use, unpaid labour and gender inequality; alterantive conceptualizations and measurements of poverty and inequality; tax-benefit systems and the redistribution of income; drivers of skill mismatches in labour markets; social mobility; migration; development economics and history of economic thought.
Research Fellow / Economic Analyst at the Joint Research Center of the European Commission (Seville, Spain).
CONSULTANCIES AND ADVISORY WORK
- Economic Advisor, Social Policy Advisory, Budget and Planning Office (OPP), Presidency of Uruguay (2013-2015)
- UNDP Consultant in topics of time-use, poverty, inequality and gender (2013-2016)
- Junior Consultant, PwC Uruguay (PricewaterhouseCoopers) (2009-2011)
- MSc in Economics and Business (2011-2012) - cum laude, Erasmus School of Economics, University of Rotterdam
- BA in Economics (2005-2011) - Faculty of Economics, State University of Uruguay (UdelaR)