Qualitative Research Methods in Health Care
21 - 25 August 2017
UAntwerpen, Stadscampus - Prinsstraat 13 - 2000 Antwerp (route: UAntwerpen, Stadscampus
Antwerp Summer University
This basic course teaches the participants in 5 days how to start from a research question, conducting a qualitative research and progress to writing a scientific paper in qualitative research. This basic course provides hands-on tools for starting researchers to be able to start up, perform and finish a qualitative study independently and scientifically rigorous.
Experienced qualitative researchers of international repute will lead the course and share their experience in a variety of research projects. Participants are encouraged to bring their own experiences of research, including their questions, doubts and failures.
These are the lectures and workshops in brief:
- Qualitative inquiry: a different paradigm + exercises
- Setting up a qualitative research project + workshop
- Reflections on own research projects in private consultations (optional)
- Data-collection techniques (interviews, focus group discussions and observations) + workshops
- Analyzing qualitative data + workshop
- Appraising quality and reporting + workshop
- Qualitative data analysis using NVivo software
This year we invite an international speaker to talk about meta synthesis in qualitative research.
€1000 (regular registration) € 940 (early registration) €640 (master students)
Contact email: email@example.com