Masterclass for sustainable development
24 - 26 maart 2017
Youth hostel Scoutshuis - Wilrijkstraat 45 - 2000 Antwerpen
Organisatie / co-organisatie:
USOS, Act4Change and Arbeid & Milieu
Training of one weekend on the Sustainable Development Goals
Training of one weekend on the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) with Key Note Speech by Peter Wollaert (UN - CIFAL Flanders), teaching by Hans Verboven (TEW) and a visit to the Port of Antwerp.
The Masterclass for Sustainable Development is an exciting weekend full of:
- Insights & learning about sustainability & the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)
- Interesting speakers on corporate sustainability, food supply chains and waste recycling systems
- Make your own business, social or environmental project more sustainable
- Improve the supply chain of your banana
- Create your new innovative waste recycling schemes!
- Training on skills such as pitching, presenting, teamwork and business start up
- visits to the Port of Antwerp and Eco-huis Antwerp
- Very good networking opportunity with young people from different fields of study and backgrounds – all interested in sustainability
- Delicious food, catered by WOW food - insipiring you to cook vegan with food wastes.
For young sustainability trailblazers who want to learn, improve and take action (18-35years old). We aim at the mix of people from all (study, social and cultural) backgrounds to enrich the learning process and insights about the challenges our present society faces.
€ 35 students / € 50 non-students
Contact e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
+32 3 265 56 54